|SWMS safety documentation
|WHS systems documentation
|Recessed Floor boxes
|Monitored Emergency lighting
|General LED office lighting
|Testing and certifications
|Cable support systems
|Data patch panels
In large, commercial electrical installations, it is essential:
- To have a well-designed plan.
- The whole team of installers work seamlessly together.
During the project at Eternal Bridal, we worked alongside tradespeople and other contractors to see the project to its success.
BTF projects and Eternal Bridal were extremely happy with:
• The quick no hassles turnaround of the project.
• Completing the project in time for the client.
• Working within the budget without reducing quality or services.
• High-end finishes and attention to detail throughout the installation.
• Professional and friendly team.
This large fit-out was the second project we had completed for Eternal Bridal. The first project was in their original store. It was around seven years later when we received the call to help them fit out their larger premises. We were proud to be a part of both the original store and the expansion.
Architecture and the Language of Light
Gone are the days where electricians are only called on for practical lighting projects. These days, light is seen as an extension of architecture(*2,3). It sets a mood, adds to the style, highlights objects and areas, and draws the eye to the retailers most important shop features(*4).